Well, we find ourselves in the buzzing metropolis of Seattle for the summer and we have already had several adventures! The first of which was the day we arrived--we found our building using our excellent navigation skills and then realized that we didn't have a key or even know where to pick one up! It also happened to be a Saturday late in the afternoon, so there weren't a lot of people hanging out in offices, waiting to assist us.Fortunately, Michael is brilliant and found us a house key. It was only then that we realized that our seemingly excellent navigation skills were not-so-excellent: I had been waiting for him for over an hour in the lobby of the wrong building!
Since then, we have been much more successful at navigation and have found our way to church, the grocery store, a friends' house, and the Pacific Science Center, which we visited last Saturday. We have also visited the Seattle Public Library and the Pike Place Market. As we have walked around the city we have enjoyed the various pigs hanging out on the street corners. Here are two of my favorites


I have also recently been playing around with Picasa and created a web album of Nathanael's first pictures, through his 7-week birthday. Enjoy!

3 comments:
Ya gotta love those pigs! I would love to see more pictures of them! Have you sent this to Mary?
Of course the little boy is so cute!
And what a story to remember and laugh over when you are old!
Love MOM
Oh my gosh! What a darling baby! I loved the hair wash bit!
Love MOM
Those pics are so familiar, it's so good to see what Seattle looks like! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I look forward to reading!
Post a Comment