We lit the candle and encouraged him to blow on it (hot!) to no avail. He just wanted to feel it! :) Ah, well, Mom blew it out for him. :)
However, we did sing Happy Birthday to him throughout the day and evening, which he loved. For a present, we found a great little green Ikea chair at DI just a few days later. He carries it everywhere and rarely sits on it, but uses it to be taller! Pictures of that to follow (as soon as I get some!)
Here are the birthday shots.
Enjoying the attention and treats!

Serious Groucho Marx.

Smiling Groucho Marx.

5 comments:
p.s. I am absolutely frustrated with trying to get the captions to line up with the photos. How do you all you ladies with the beautiful blogs do it?!?! Argh!
Oh 18 months, the magical age of nursery. I don't know about the captions. I think my technology skills have reached their limits.
What a cutie! Happy half-birthday, Nathanael!
My method is putting all the pictures in first and then doing words and I center them all. That is the best I have figured out how to do!
Happy graduation into nursery Nathaniel! 18 months is the best for mommies!
Oh, I miss you Nathaniel! You are so cute! Bethany, it has been so good to hear from you lately! I am glad to see that there is plenty of sunshine in the Deardeuff home in Seattle! Miss you guys.. :)
Post a Comment